Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

cute & friendly



There is just something about the Friendly Forest line that just makes me smile...the stuff is sooo stinkin' CUTE! I love the little paper pad, it's great but I tend to only use it when my cards go horizontal, like this one, since the pad is printed that way...My cards are typically vertical with the fold on the top rather than the side unless I want to do my ribbon on the long/tall side, kwim? Are you particular where your card fold is?

Jen's sfytt is super fun...I love how my card turned out because it is chock full of color and all the sweet Friendly Forest animals!

You have read this article friendly forest / sfytt with the title cute & friendly. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/cute-friendly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "cute & friendly"