Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Carly is 1 Month Old Today!!!





I've been slacking on pictures. These were from her 3 week old birthday. We were doing belly time for neck strengthening exercise.:) Her facial expressions crack me up! We've been in such a mess with our moving issues, I haven't been able to do any photo shoots of Carly! She's been such a good girl. She spit up a lot last night. I'm afraid the big frozen yogurt I ate must have made her sick. Her little tummy was making all kinds of sounds. She didn't sleep as well as she has been sleeping either. This move put Tina and I over the edge. We just never expected to move into a house that had so many bad odors. So GROSS. And the $500 deep carpet clean only kicked up more smells. Its just not fun having a new born baby around all that. Its quite frightening actually. And, now everytime our dogs go outside we think the Red Fox is going to get them. We would have been out of here yesterday, but Tina has to work with these buyers that are flying in from New York to find a house. She's got to be on her A game for them too. I'm making my sister come over and visit Carly and me tomorrow while Tina's working. We need some outside stimulation and moral support.
You have read this article with the title Carly is 1 Month Old Today!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/carly-is-1-month-old-today.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Carly is 1 Month Old Today!!!"