Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Tired Today!

Last night we tried a new thing...we read in Baby Wise that newborns can actually sleep as long as 5 hours at night. We don't have to wake her like we've been doing unless she goes over the 5 hours! TOO COOL! I've been waking her every three hours, which was brutal. Last night was GREAT! We all slept and my boobs surprisingly didn't explode like I thought they would. :) The weird thing is, I've been REALLY tired all day long today and last night was the most sleep we've gotten since she was born. I took a nap as soon as Tina got home.
My niece came over today and did part one of my hair. Tomorrow she's coming back to redo my highlights and turn them into low lights..so its a more natural look. I'm so proud of her! She's doing SO good in Beauty School and graduates in August.
Tomorrow we have an appointment with our pediatrician at 11:30 to check Carly's birth weight and jaundice issue. The jaundice thing has to be making her feel yucky. She's such a sweet swweet girl.
I'm done with grades. My new goal is to try to get that essay done tonight. I'm going to just power it out and GET IT OVER WITH. I'm tired of thinking about it.
I can't believe I've been out of work for almost two weeks. How the time has flown. I guess I'll probably take the full six weeks off. It will be too hard to leave Carly. Yeah, it costs me $100 a day not to go to work, but it would cost more than that having someone watch her and I am REALLY enjoying our time together. She's sooo little and so fragile. Tina and I are a little freaked out about the whole Pig flu thing too. A little toddler died today from it, which just makes me sick to my stomach. SOOO Sad. A reminder to WASH WASH WASH your hands. We hate even bringing her to the pediatrician's office while she's this little.
I still haven't spoken to my mom since I found out she was reading my blog. I emailed pictures of Carly and no response. I know she's waiting until I call. I haven't had the energy. I figure I can deal with everything better with more sleep.
You have read this article with the title Tired Today!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/tired-today.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tired Today!"