Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

TIOT #16 Friends Forever!


Just look at these little Sweethearts!

I was inspired by my youngest son & daughter (though they are both redheads...if didn't match the color scheme! lol) They love this warm weather and having been playing outside for hours everyday! Friends forever!

It's time for another Try It Out Tuesday over on Susana's store blog, Follow Your Heart! And Suzanne, our lovely design team leader gave us an awesome challenge to only use part of a stamped image on our project. Whether we crop it, cut it or cover it, only half of the image can show! Isn't that a great challenge...made me think! Then I saw Tamara's challenge over on Sketches and I knew exactly what to do. I chose to 'cover it' because cutting off my little Sweetheart's legs seemed cruel and barbaric! I didn't want to make this a girlie card so I thought the Loonie Stamper's color challenge last week was ideal; red, black & kraft! The random stamped swirli-ma-jig is from an retired SU! set called sketch it! The Sweethearts are colored using Prismas. I hope you have a chance to play along with this fun challenge!
Don't forget to checkout the SPECIALS section at Susana's Custom Art & Card Design for some 50% off discounts!!!



Hope you are enjoying your day! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title TIOT #16 Friends Forever!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/tiot-16-friends-forever.html. Thanks!

No comment for "TIOT #16 Friends Forever!"