Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

sending you sunshine

Woo Hoo it is Thursday!!! You know what that means...it's my day over on 365 Cards {and tomorrow is friday}!!

Today's challenge is:

"Leaf" it up to me!

Stamp it, draw it, cut it out, use an image or the real thing, but there must be at least one leaf on your card.

Surprisingly, this was a difficult challenge...nothing was hitting me, kwim? I have single stamp images of a leaf {or two} but nothing too exciting. Then I remembered this A Muse tree that I have...I was going to be ultra-insane and paper piece the leaves but those puppies are way tooo small. So I colored them in with copic yg03/yellow green. I knew I wanted to add buttons and played around a smidge then finally decided on my crochet trim AND foof-a-la buttons...nice little shabby chic touch, whaddy think?


I hope that you'll join me in today's challenge...come on...join in on the fun!!!

You have read this article 365 DT / A Muse / buttons / crochet trim / fabriano / memento rich cocoa with the title sending you sunshine. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/sending-you-sunshine.html. Thanks!

No comment for "sending you sunshine"