You have read this article with the title Scrappytimes. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/scrappytimes.html. Thanks!
Scrappytimes
Made this card for the guest designer challenge over at Scrappytimes. We had to use patern paper, 2 flowers, a stamp, some ribbon and an image! You must know that I am sooooo not a cardmaker, but I really wanted to join this challenge so I sat there for the whole evening staring at my paper and nothing happened!!:(:(:(:(:( But finally this is what I made, and I must say, I've seen better cards but I am quite satisfied!!
And this is my take on challenge #6 also at Scrappytimes. We had a colorcombo to work with and this the result!! I made this photo last year in Brussel, I was there for a weekend to go shopping and having a good time with my mother in law!!!! And we had a great weekend!!
I also did a great SWAP over at ST, posted my package today!! Hope Jenessa gets it soon!! Can't wait to see mine!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comment for "Scrappytimes"
Post a Comment