It's that wonderful time of year in Minnesota where the heat is off, the windows are open and the air conditioner isn't necessary yet! I appreciate every day of this short season we call spring. I am looking out my scraproom window and there are two dogs running that joyful run, like they've been holding back all winter and now they are just BUSTING into action! Huge circles around the yard - over and over as fast as their legs will take them. I love it.
I discovered a new challenge blog thru
Marit called
Scrapping Out Loud, and decided to play along with them this week! The challenge is to use paint on a page, which is right up my alley! The subject matter was inspired by Angie Backen's
daily inspiration post for April 14 at SiSTV...

I used my new
Drama Queen collection, which I am totally in love with! The soft colors are so yummy! I painted the entire background with pink acrylic paint; then used a magazine image, which I highlighted with dark pink oil crayon. The quote is from the book Simple Abundance.
Michael is still working on the entryway. Three coats so far and its looking like it will need one more to cover completely. WE are LOVING the orange!
I hope you have a fantabulous Thursday evening! I will be back tomorrow with another update!
You have read this article with the title Scrapping Out Loud.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/scrapping-out-loud.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Scrapping Out Loud..."
Post a Comment