Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Pediatrician App Today!

Carly weighs two ounces greater than her birthday weight! Good girl! She's 8 lbs 13 ounces! She was 8.8 on Saturday! She's been such a good eater! Her murmur is still present unfortunately, so we have to take her to see a Cardiologist on Monday. :( Hope she's okay. I hear murmurs are sort of common with new babies and its just better to be safe than sorry. Her jaundice is much better. Her eyes aren't nearly as yellow. The doctor also said that he'd be concerned if she was sleeping too much and not eating and that hasn't been the case! She's been definitely eating!
My niece finished my hair today. :) What a project that was. Sweet of her to come over here and spoil me. I think I better go try to catch a nap while Carly's sleeping. She's so beautiful...such a sweet little thing..I just want to bite her face off.
You have read this article with the title Pediatrician App Today!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/pediatrician-app-today.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pediatrician App Today!"