Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Long Day

When am I gonna go into labor already? Ahh! I've had a headache for the past three days non-stop and I feel sick. I feel like Carly's arm is hanging in my vaginal canal. Today I got through at 10:30am and came home and took 800mg of Tylenol and just shivered in the covers waiting for it to work. I nearly passed out, but I had to get up so we could rush over to see this rental that's actually REALLY great. I had a meeting at school at 1pm and then I had to go to the doctors to check on my blood pressure which was normal. The rental was really nice. We're probably going to get it. The property manager was so nice. She was SUPER dog friendly and gay friendly. :) Its a block from my school, 1700 sq feet, 3 bed, 3 bath, backyard, AWESOME private balcony for laying out, and a gate from our backyard that goes to this giant canyon with big trees and trails! Too cool. It also has a community pool and tennis courts! :) LOVE it! It's $2100 a month..a little higher than we would pay if we owned the house we were going to get, but at least we won't have to pay for a new roof, garage door and repairs.
Anyway, we have to get past our anger when it comes to my mother and just accept that she's a whack job. She's toxic. The less she is involved in our lives...the better. I don't want to feel this way anymore. I want to celebrate our daughter..not be pissed off about my mother all the time. Tomorrow's my long day again at school. I SOOO don't feel like going. I am beyond OVER IT! :) My poor students. I never get out of my chair. I sit there thinking of ways I can prop my feet up...its not sexy.
You have read this article with the title Long Day. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/long-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Long Day"