Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

have a Splendiferous day!


Here is my take on CP12. Surprisingly, this card took forever to create...All the stamped images that I wanted to use were too big so I went with the American Craft Flowers. I've been diggin' Madras Plaid these days...so fun and happy!

I met up with Elaine of A Place for Ink yesterday at our local Ben Franklin Craft Store. We spent the entire time chatting and seriously cracking up...like tears rolling down our faces...it was FABulous!

Elaine...thanks sista...that was F*U*N!
--------------------------------------

stamps: a muse ink: memento rich cocoa paper: stampin' up chocolate chip, my minds eye ala peachy cheap embellies: american crafts felt flowers, sei buttons
You have read this article A Muse / american crafts / Card Patterns / mme / SEI with the title have a Splendiferous day!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/have-splendiferous-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "have a Splendiferous day!"