Today's 365 Cards Scor-it Challenge is scoring a pattern. I was thinking of scoring a pattern on a Fabriano card but remembered this Making Memories 5th Avenue paper that I picked up at Target. I realize that you can't really see how the paper looks but I scored on the blue lines. It makes for a nice unexpected texture on that designer paper.
Here's a close up of the paper...hmmm...still can't really see it but it is there :)
Show us what you got....I'm certainly going to keep this challenge in mind to pep up some old designer paper!!
----------------------------------
paper: misc black, making memories 5th avenue accessories: prima, misc buttons, satin ribbon from paper source.
You have read this article 365 DT /
buttons /
Making Memories /
paper source /
Prima /
scor-it
with the title Friday's 5th Avenue Goodness. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/friday-5th-avenue-goodness.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Friday's 5th Avenue Goodness"
Post a Comment