Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Few of My Favorite Things...










Happy Thursday Everyone! Today is going to be beautiful, temps in the high 50's and sunshine! My daughter just planted onions in the garden and my hubby has the boys helping him outside. Ya gotta love homeschooling and having the family together! The kids did most of their schoolwork early this morning, will spend most of the day outside then finish up school later this afternoon!


I did want to take the time to share this card I did last night and this morning, I ripped this baby apart more than once but I'm pleased with it now and the recipient will never know they caused me this much trouble! lol


the challenges...


Our Creative Corner-sketch, I mirror-ed it!


Colour Create-coffee, cream, choc-any shade of choc is my fav!!!


Flutterby Wed challenge-use a flutter, of course and punches this week.


Dutch Dare-use your favorite things; stamps, colors, papers etc. - I used my fav colors, my fav punch and one of my fav stamp sets from Little Yellow bicycle (Sharon Ann's collection, elegant).

Here's a close up of the 5 layer butterfly, though choc brown is a bit hard to see!




I'm off to try some new....

Hope you're all enjoying your day! Abundant Blessings to you!!!
You have read this article with the title A Few of My Favorite Things.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/few-of-my-favorite-things.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Few of My Favorite Things..."