Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

39 WEEKS!



After a VERY VERY LONG DAY of work yesterday, I ended up going to my god mother, Gretchen's big 10 year anniversary event. I told her that I had a long week and I felt like just putting my feet up and she had told me that she understood, and then at the last minute I heard that she was really disappointed. So, I dragged ass and got there two minutes before it started. Tina wanted to go with me, but since we didn't plan on it, she was in the middle of writing up an offer and kept making mistakes because she was trying to rush. If I would have waited any longer, we both would have missed the event and I'm really glad I ended up going. It was incredibly moving. Gretchen's son got up and made a beautiful speech about her. She's been so DEDICATED to this nonprofit organization and has helped so many people and is making big changes for the better. She's amazing! She is such an inspiration.
My mom and my step dad went too. Of course my mom acted like NOTHING happened this week and we were both nice to each other. I guess its better to just move on.
Everyone was cracking up at how big I was. Everyone asked how far along I was and I told them that I was 2 centimeters and this one guy said, "YOU'RE DIALATING!" ha! It cracked me up! He told me he knew all about that, because he has five kids.
Tina and I are supported by so many wonderful people.
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'm NOT IN LABOR! WHAT THE HELL! I thought it was going to happen yesterday. Specially after rushing around like that.
I better take the opportunity today to get organized again. Funny how everything can get destroyed in a week. I still need to get our overnight bag down from the cabinet in the garage and pack our hospital stuff. I have some of it together, but its time to get it really READY.
I still have to write that annoying paper. I HAVE to get that off my chest.
Oh, this morning we went by the new rental that we hope we're getting!!! We snuck into the backyard and went through the little back gate that goes our to this amazing forest that has trails for miles. We noticed the neighbors have put up temporary extended fences for more yard room past their gates. SO COOL! We want to do that so our dogs can have more space too! We're going to see if we can do that. We also peeked in all the windows of the rental and our minds have been working like crazy thinking of where we will put everything. Its fun. The living room is so small. I don't know how we're going to arrange our couch fireplace and tv, but we'll figure it out. I think we're going to have Carly's room downstairs. I think it will be much more convienent changing her diapers in her room if its downstairs and also would be cool if a nanny comes over and can have the downstairs while Tina works in her office upstairs. Plus that way Tina's office could also serve as the guest room when our friends come to stay with us this summer! The upstairs is ENORMOUS. Specially awesome because of that huge balcony....our lay out area!:) I can't believe there are 3 full bathrooms!!! This place is AWESOME.
You have read this article with the title 39 WEEKS!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/39-weeks.html. Thanks!

No comment for "39 WEEKS!"