Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Wanna know what I find grosser than gross. When you blow your nose and look (because we ALL do it) to see that big glowing green wad of God only knows what. That's just the gross, what's GROSSER than gross is when you cough up what can only be that glowing green wad of God only knows what and then have to swallow it, THINKING about what you've seen all day in the tissue. That's when I gag, bend over so that IF I throw up I won't get my clothes, grab on to a wall, counter or anything close to support myself because being dramatic about it isn't enough....and then once I gain composure tell the children that "yes, mommy is ok, she's going to be ok"
Yip. pretty darn nasty.

I think we are on the mend. FINALLY ! Although Syd's fever hit 103 last night again. Oh and everyone woke up this morning with their eyes pasted shut except Syd.
I tell ya.

Here are a few pictures of the kids.

J is sure that if Nathan wouldn't have been sick, he'd be crawling right now. He was well on his rockin' knees way and then disease struck.
He was back up today so we'll see.
Cam was crawling the week before his 7 month, Syd the week of her 7 month. Who knows if Nate will follow suit.













All it takes is a happy cheesy "hi" and Nathan is all smiles.













Ryan has lost 2 lbs from not eating I'm sure of it. He feels so flopsy and soft and melts in to you when you hold him. Poor boy. He was hit the hardest.














Other than the shoestring trails of snot from his nose to the top of his lip. and the goopy gummy eyes, Cam seems to be much better.













Today was Spencer's day to be sick. and he was.













Oh and speaking of grosser than gross. ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS STORY !!
I am sure that even the conservatives pro-est of life wouldn't argue with the decision to end this pregnancy. Unbelievable.

P.S. I actually liked the L-word Sunday. Not looooved it or anything, but it was fun and more like the old writing and I love how rude everyone has been to Jenny. OH..although what Jenny did to Shane because of Nikki was GREAT ! (still hate her)
I'm just ready for it all to be over. One more show.
Soooooo, no more queer as folk. No more L-word. No more Will and Grace.
NOW WHAT ?
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/wanna-know-what-i-find-grosser-than.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "