Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Twisted Thursday




I saw a new challenge over @Karolyn's blog, Paper Therapy! It's called Twisted Thursday because there's a twist to the challenge! Pop over to her blog for all the details! (you'll be glad ya did! wink ;)

Isn't this a sweet image, I downloaded it and went to work! I used SU! chalks for coloring and K&co papers. The retro flower was punched, CB'd, curled and popped. There's a little boho punched center and a grn brad! I really need to buy a leaf/stem punch, the evergreen bough is not cutting it for spring! But I used what I had for now!

When I was coloring this cutie, I was thinking of who to give it to. I like to send my cards out right away so they don't start accumulating but most people aren't that fond of mice. So I thought to dress "her" up a bit with a diamond necklace...who can resist diamonds, right?! Then BAM! I saw an email pop up about a young lady friend going on a missionary trip, well my dilemma was solved! She is so sweet and has such a heart for the Lord, we will definitely be supporting her and some of that support will arrive in this sweet little card!!! I'm sure she doesn't have a problem with mice!!

Here are some other challenges for today, Crafty Creations~spring, A Spoonful of Sugar~gems and the ABC challenge~F for flowers! Check them out if you're up to a challenge!!!

Hope you are having a wonderful productive day with whatever you are doing! Peace & Blessings!

You have read this article with the title Twisted Thursday. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/twisted-thursday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Twisted Thursday"