Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Super Fun Scrappy Game at SiS...

Oh my word I've been having so much fun this weekend at SiStv! I participated in a game hosted by Angie Backen called "You Lift Me Up." The idea behind the game is that someone would post a set of two numbers - the ones I got were 28/7. So, what I had to do was go to the 28th page of the gallery, and lift the 7th layout on that page, which for me was this super-inspiring layout by Andrea Wiebe. Here's what I came up with for my lift...
I used the songbird collection from SiS, plus some Jenni Bowlin paper, my little bird stamp, ATB labels, a little paint and a couple of embellies given to me by my happy mail partner Lorena!

I really loved the design and also the spiritual quality of Andrea's layout, so I really tried to honor those two things. I love how it turned out and I'm so grateful to Angie and Andrea for the inspiration!

There's still time to get in on the game if you hurry! Check it out right here! You've got til tonite at midnite PST to post your layouts.

I also completed another layout that I had a lot of fun doing, but I can't share it yet, cuz it's super secret! I think I can share around the first of April - as soon as I can, I will!

I hope your weekend is going great! I will see you tomorrow for Project 365 week 12!
You have read this article with the title Super Fun Scrappy Game at SiS.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/super-fun-scrappy-game-at-sis.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Super Fun Scrappy Game at SiS..."