Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Quick Update...

SiSTV had their second season premiere webisode today, and it turns out I'm a "Haute Shot"! I'm so excited! My "Say What You Need to Say" layout (made with the SiS Retro Modern Collection) was picked as the collection craze layout of the week! I feel really honored! They have a fun, new format to the show too - if you haven't seen it - check it out!

Also, I got my orange patterned masking tape today and it's super cute, albeit smaller than I had pictured. I had this vision in my mind of rolls of masking tape the size you get at the hardware store, and these are nowhere near that big - LOL. But what they lack in size they make up for in cuteness! I LOVE the color and there is quite a lot packed on there, so for a little over $2.00 a roll, I still think it's a good deal. They have these rolls in all different pretty colors - check it out here if you're interested.
I've been working all evening on the latest assignment for my art journaling class and having an absolute blast! I can't say enough good about Dina Wakely's class! I will take a pic and post it tomorrow.

I hope you have a terrific Tuesday my friends!
You have read this article with the title A Quick Update.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/quick-update.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Quick Update..."