Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Project 365 Week Ten...

It's been TEN weeks since the start of Project 365 - WOW - I can hardly believe it! And I'm hoping to get my kit this week so I can start putting my layouts together. YEAYYY!!!

Here are this week's photos:

Monday, March 2: Willie starts to go a little crazy around midnite...

Tuesday, March 3: My beautiful little dreamer...

Wednesday, March 4: It warmed up to the mid-30s so Michael and I got out for a nice winter walk.

Thursday, March 5: I've been busy with my Art Journaling class. Look how beautiful my paper towel blotter is getting. It makes me happy just to look at it...

Friday, March 6: My fabulous froggie find...

Saturday, March 7: Breakfast at the Seward Cafe with my good friend Becky. The Seward is a great little hippie-type cafe in Minneapolis that I've been going to since the late 70's. It's got great vegan food choices, and tons of atmosphere...

Sunday, March 8: I'm learning to alter photographs in my Art Journaling class and it's a TON OF FUN!
And with that a new week starts! As always, there is lots of fun in store! Tonight the new season of SiSTV webisodes starts at 6pm Eastern Time. They've announced that they've made some exciting changes to the format of the show, so I'm really excited to see what it's all about!

The new song at Scrapping The Music this week is "Hello" by Sugarbomb. The design team has made some amazing layouts! Come on over and play along with us!

I'll be back tomorrow with another update - take care my friends!
You have read this article with the title Project 365 Week Ten.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/project-365-week-ten.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Project 365 Week Ten..."