Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Project 365 Update...

Peek-A-Boo.... I see you Willie... LOL (just had to share).
So, I spent all evening yesterday researching alternative ways to put together a Project 365 kit. I've been waiting for over two months for Creating Keepsakes to send their kit and I was starting to feel like maybe the backorders were never going to be filled. I even started shopping around for the different supplies. From what I could figure, it was going to cost about $119 to purchase a 3-ring album, and enough divided page protectors and 3x4 journaling cards to make my own kit. And that's not even considering extra embellies or anything. Yikes. I suppose I could make my own journaling cards, but the idea was supposed to be to make it EASY to document your year, and I could picture myself at my paper cutter, cutting 365 journaling cards - ugh.

The good news is that I called Creating Keepsakes again today and they told me the backordered shipment has arrived in the warehouse, and would be shipped out in the next few days. Yeay! Then I got an order confirmation email - double yeay! Now I am hoping to get the actual kit soon, with even more of an appreciation of the $35 price tag. Once I get it I am planning to put together some embellies from my stash so I can personalize it a little bit. I can hardly wait!

So it's Wednesday, which means its Project 52 day again, and I have TWO ATCs to make - last week's and this week's. Last week's subject was excitement about SiSversary, and this week is yet to be determined...

I hope your week is going well! I will be back tomorrow with another update!
You have read this article with the title Project 365 Update.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/project-365-update.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Project 365 Update..."