Thought I'd drop in today with a fast post. I am in mass production mode right now with a gazillion thank you notes and a bazillion change of address notes that I am making for two lovely ladies. One is having a baby and so these are the thank you notes. The other is moving, as her husband serves this country in the USAF, and they are having to relocate. Today, I have the thank you notes to show you and will show you the change of address in a later post.
Her "colors" are pink and brown. So, I made your basic card and trimmed the front edge with MS Cornice Border Punch. Then took the brown and ran it thru theCuttlebug Swiss Dots folders and trimmed its edge with same MS border punch. The sentiment is from Inkadinkado Petal Expressions stamp set. Butterfly is another MS punch matted with Fiskars Scalloped Square Punches.
Do all that times a gazillion and viola! Not to mention, my mojo seems to be covered in one of the many HUGE snowbanks in front of my house. At least, I hope it is because I can't seem to find it in here!
Thanks for visiting!
You have read this article cards /
Chatter /
pictures
with the title Mass Production and snow covered mojo.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/mass-production-and-snow-covered-mojo.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Mass Production and snow covered mojo..."
Post a Comment