Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Lucky day! Lucky week!

On Monday I won a RAK from the Flotsom and Jetsom blog as it was her 100th posting and I received the wonderful prize today (see photo). The vintage buttons are stunning, the flowers just call out to beused as an inspiration for a project, the valentine is so cute, and the book is beautiful. I feel so grateful to Stacey (owner of F&J) and this prize has really made my week!!
Yesterday I spent the day at my BFF's house and we made tote bags (see photo). Mine is finished (and the only thing I had to purchase was 1 fat quarter and a piece of interfacing) except for a little decoration on the flap. We had so much fun - her sister and niece were visiting from Pennsylvania and we ate lunch out on the lanai in the sun. Later we met our DHs at a barbeque restaurant and had baby back ribs. What a perfect day!

We are in the second week of Dina Wakley's Art Journal 102 class. I finished this altered self portrait last night and am ready to start on the "layers" for this week. I have been very busy doing ATCs - I made the mistake of signing up for several exchanges and I am now discovering how much time is necessary to produce the cards. At least I have 4 sets finished. I need to finish one more set this weekend.


You have read this article art journaling / quilting with the title Lucky day! Lucky week!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/lucky-day-lucky-week.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lucky day! Lucky week!"