Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Little Something!

Ok, here's a finished card on Tuesday using some of Tuesday's challenges! yeah!

Alright, you who have followed this blog know I have a heart cry for those struggling and hurting in this economy or in general feeling hopeless! So, while I was making this little 4x4 card, a spirit of giving rose up in me....
I made it into a little gift card holder to pass along to an unsuspecting recipient at the grocery store.
Won't that be fun!
I started with this beautiful downloaded paper....it's been sitting in my thumb drive for eons and I don't know where it came from (...if anyone knows, let me know) I knew when I saw the Colour Create challenge I wanted to use it! I thought I would combine Kaboodle's vintage challenge with Madelynn's Twinkling Tue. sketch. And there was a bow so I thought of Created by Courtney's challenge too!

I used SU's pocket silhouettes and my CM cutting system along with a MS scallop punch, pretty ribbon and sponging. I needed a brown scallop for another project, so I recycled the brown cs for my base and created a little backing for my card in which I included a scripture! It's stamped on the white insert through the scallop hole...make sense?? And there you go a sweet little something for someone!

Hope you are having a great day! Blessings!







You have read this article with the title A Little Something!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/little-something.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Little Something!"