Ran out of daylight on this one and editing just washes it out! I wanted it to look so much better, because this card is for you!
Our poor economy is touching so many lives! So I dedicate this card to those of you going through a stressful time; concerned about your job or your spouses' job!
My friend's husband goes to work everyday wondering if it will be his last. He has to wrestle with a decision to have a minor operation while he still has a job with health coverage or put off the op so he doesn't miss any work and be "voted off" while recouperating! It's so stressful for them and it breaks my heart to see them going through it!
I made it orange and yellow to brighten your day! I used the butterfly for hope/new life, the flowers/bling to remind you, "You're Beautiful"! The swirl to show forward motion! And the sentiment BELIEVE to know you are loved and cared for...always! Prayers for much Peace & Blessings to you all!
materials used: tangerine, white & summer sun cs., SU! brass stencil for dry embossing of flowers, Autumn Leaves Stamps~swirl, MS butterfly punch & CB'd, Kaiser rhinestones, the sentiment is a rub on.
****I'll try to take another pix in the morning!
ETA: still had trouble in direct sunlight...so had to edit!
You have read this article with the title Just Believe!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/just-believe.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Just Believe!"
Post a Comment