If life gives you lemons.....send a thank you card!!!!!
We rec'd this box of sunshine from AZ the other day, the other dreary day! What a blessing! Thank you, my sweet SIL Susan & BIL Don!!! We already juiced them and are enjoying some lemonade!!!!
So, here is the thank you card I made!
Fortunately, House Mouse has a stamp for every occasion! :) I used the wonderful sketch from Friday Sketcher. And this card fell into a few more challenge catagories...
Cute Card Thursday's~Food & Drink.
House Mouse~use chipboard.
Cupcake Craft's chall. was an inspiration picture of beautiful yellow daisies!
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, the sun is shinning and we have the doors open....aaaahhhh! I'm sure the cold will return, but I can pretend it's springtime, at least for today! Blessings!
Materials used:
HM stamp, MS papers, Sizzix swirls, SU! pastels, CG sentiment, ribbon from stash, chipboard from candy winnings!
You have read this article with the title If Life Gives You Lemons.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/if-life-gives-you-lemons.html. Thanks!
No comment for "If Life Gives You Lemons..."
Post a Comment