Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I'm Celebrating 10,000 Visits with a RAK...

Hey there friends! Guess what? I hit the 10,000 visitors mark on my blog! Yeayyy! I'm so excited! Thank you so much for visiting my little world and thanks especially for leaving comments - it always brightens my day to hear from you!

To celebrate, I am doing a little giveaway. This is a composition notebook that I altered to be used as a place to capture project ideas. It's a great place to keep track of those song lyrics you know would be great on a layout, or those cool color schemes you see in a magazine and don't want to forget. Or it could be used as a journal, or a place to sketch layout ideas. Basically anything you want to use it for!
It features papers designed by the fabulous Lucy Folch!

If you would like to win this idea catcher notebook, just leave me a comment in this post. I will draw a random name this Friday - March 20.

Thanks for visiting and have a fantastical, magical day!
You have read this article with the title I'm Celebrating 10,000 Visits with a RAK.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-celebrating-10000-visits-with-rak.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm Celebrating 10,000 Visits with a RAK..."