Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

How does your garden grow?



Well, we started our garden today! A sure sign of spring!! It's still a little cold to plant but the snowpeas and onions are ready to go in, maybe next weekend! In honor of the garden, I made a green card today! :) Actually I made the green card for the Creative Card Crew's brand new challenge blog!
The papers are Martha Stewart and I used my prisma pencils for coloring! I saw a great tutorial by Suzanne Dean over on the Follow Your Heart blog on making a cloudy background, it worked great but then I covered it up with my sweet Tilda! :( I also added a little "Charlie Brown" grass. The flowers are the SU! boho punch.
This card is going to a friend who shows kindness to our family often! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! I had a lovely weekend so far, will tell you all about it when I'm not in a rush! Blessings!!!
You have read this article with the title How does your garden grow?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-does-your-garden-grow.html. Thanks!

No comment for "How does your garden grow?"