Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Funky Fabric Fun!

I received a beautiful package in the mail today! It was a beautiful package of fabric from the fabric swap I joined at SiSTV! Look at all this yummy goodness...So many beautiful colors and patterns! And our hostess Cassie did an amazing job of organizing it all - she even included beautiful extra pieces of fabric and a little sewing kit! How cool is that! I honestly didn't even own a regular needle and thread so that was a blessing! Thanks Cassie and everyone who contributed! It was really a day brightener to receive!

I also found out that my Project 365 kit shipped today!!!!! YEAYYYYY!!! I am so excited to receive it!!!! It will be the perfect project to bring to my crop this month! I can't wait to pick out some extra embellies to add to it - to give it that personal touch!

I worked on my Project 52 ATCs tonight. I finished the one for this week, and I'm almost done with the one from last week. I'll take pics and post tomorrow.

Have a fantastic Friday everyone! I will be back tomorrow with another update!
You have read this article with the title Funky Fabric Fun!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/funky-fabric-fun.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Funky Fabric Fun!"