I just have one question for you today....COULD THIS KID BE ANY CUTER! I think not! Libby over at Libby's Little Addiction posts a weekly challenge based on this sweet little daughter of hers. She pulls out something from Courtney's closet and gets her to model it for all of us. I just love the idea of this challenge and it makes it extra fun to see Courtney in all her glory! I have been following along (and playin' when I can get my act in gear) for about 8 months and although I have never met Courtney or Libby....it's pretty cool to have watched her grow over the months!
This picture absolutely cracked me up! I mean....cracked me UP! Libby thinks that Courtney is saying "Oy Vey, Mom" but to me it looks like she is saying "Ole, Mom"! Bring on the chips and salsa this girl is ready to party! ; )

Enough, chatter from me ....... on to my creation ....... took out my Scor-Pal (ahhhhhh....did you hear the angels sing.......ahhhhhh! lol!) and scored a grid. Then stamped a sweet little flower from Inkadinkado in each square. Used my Prismacolor markers (ahhhhhh....again those angels are singing with joy! lol!) to color each in. Roughed up the edges, a little ribbon, a sentiment and that's pretty much it!
This picture absolutely cracked me up! I mean....cracked me UP! Libby thinks that Courtney is saying "Oy Vey, Mom" but to me it looks like she is saying "Ole, Mom"! Bring on the chips and salsa this girl is ready to party! ; )

Enough, chatter from me ....... on to my creation ....... took out my Scor-Pal (ahhhhhh....did you hear the angels sing.......ahhhhhh! lol!) and scored a grid. Then stamped a sweet little flower from Inkadinkado in each square. Used my Prismacolor markers (ahhhhhh....again those angels are singing with joy! lol!) to color each in. Roughed up the edges, a little ribbon, a sentiment and that's pretty much it!
I think it came out super cute....this is one that I think looks cuter in person than on the ol' blogosphere.
Here's a closer look at the amazing work the Scor-Pal did....so easy!
stuff:
Inkadinkado Bitty Flower stamp
Inkadinkado Petal Expressions clear stamp set
Prismacolor markers - #18,#25,#50,#165,#53
Making Memories clear buttons
Joann's open card stock
Thanks for stopping by...
You have read this article cards /
challenges /
pictures
with the title From Courtney's Closet Challenge.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/from-courtney-closet-challenge.html. Thanks!
No comment for "From Courtney's Closet Challenge..."
Post a Comment