I'd like to share a fabulous challenge with you called Flutter by Wednesdays, it's somewhat new to me but as you can see this is their 50th challenge. Danni over @ Danni's Dreams has all the details and some blog candy too! For my card, I used my SU bold butterfly in rose red and pink pirouette. The flower bg is vellum over baja breeze and white. The green leaves are cut from the Cricut, when I had a play date with my lovely friend the other week! I thought these colors looked happy together!
Cute Card Thursday's theme was to create a card for a member of your family, but I can't tell you who this is for because they all read my blog! (*family note-you'll have forgotton about this by the time you rec it)
I wanted to also share some exciting news with you...I will be an April guest designer for the Anki Sweethearts stamps, an exclusive line of stamps for Susana's Custom Art & Card Design shop. So I'll have some great projects to show you and fun info to share. Which brings me to the next bit of info...
Susana's store blog, Follow Your Heart, has some great inspiration and tutorials so it is definitely worth hopping over to visit. Danni of Danni's Dreams just did an awesome technique tutorial on crinkled chalk! Yeah, I never heard of that either, but she shows us how...easy peasy!
What else you ask, well...
There is a sketch challenge going on until the end of the month over on PCP at Susana's. Create a card with this sketch and you could win some free stamps! No problem right? But there's more...

Gosh, free stuff everywhere! Here's three more chances to win some yummies. The wonderfully talented Suzanne Dean is offering blog candy, three of them, to celebrate her first year blogging. I can not believe she has only been on the scene for a year...her blog Scrap Bitz, is famous for her beautiful creations, tutorials and design team work! So check it out!
Well, that should keep you hopping for awhile! Enjoy your weekend! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Flutter by #50 and Free Stuff. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/flutter-by-50-and-free-stuff.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Flutter by #50 and Free Stuff"
Post a Comment