Good morning! My DH is volunteering at the Honda Classic golf tournament in West Palm this weekend so he had to get up at 5am to go down - unfortunately or fortunately I also woke up and actually got up then so I have been webbing and creating this morning. I actually made this little felt, lace, and button dress yesterday afternoon. I was totally inspired by Ranjini Manhoti 's(sp) tutorial on button dresses in a year of color blog. I can see myself making these for presents this year. I have lots of buttons for lots of color monos or combos.
I made this layout this morning - for both the Category Stories blog (precious) and the Lotus paperie blog (format) - I used a paper towel that I had used to blot glimmer mist, a doily I had used as a mask for glimmer mist, part of a Publix flyer, 7 gypsies words, and Heidi Swapp old rub on letters (the ones that don't work very well) The totally awesome flower came in the RAK that I won from Flotsom and Jetsom blog - so cool!
This is my assignment to do layers for the Art Journaling 102 class - it has 11 layers: gesso, green and turquoise paint, blue paint on bubble wrap, lavendar paint on cardboard, living planet sticker (from some new capris), dictionary pages, image stamping, writing, yellow paint (I used a Heidi Swapp old old star mask but it didn't stick so I just smeared the paint), letter stamping, and charms. What a fun project - I ate breakfast and did some tasks while letting the paint dry between coats.Looks like it will be a beautiful day - it's 9:30 am so I'd better get dressed and make a pot of tea - with getting up at 5am, breakfast seems a long time ago. LOL!
You have read this article art journaling /
scrapbooking /
year of color
with the title The early bird .... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/early-bird.html. Thanks!
No comment for "The early bird ..."
Post a Comment