Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Ear infection lead to....

Mikaela was complaining that her ear was bothering her. I decided to call doctor to make an appt. We went for her appt. He checked her throat and looks good, checked - yes she has ear infection. He checked her breathing - and said it is very serious. I was like huh? I'm here for her to get medicine as I knew she has ear infection and that lead to something serious. Oh f--k!

She was immediately put on breathing treatment. She said she remembered that she had breathing treatment and now asking all questions - why , what for, how all that... Doctor checked her again and said - not working - have to put on breathing treatment. She took some medication before breathing treatment - then again on breathing treatment... I prayed so hard that she passed this time.. if not - one more breathing treatment if not work - go hospital. Mikaela was a good trooper but was very nervous as she started to understand what's going on. Poor Kyron - he was so restless! If I knew, I would have put him at friend's house.

Doctor checked on Mikaela again and said - not what he wants but he will let her go at this time but in one condition - she must take breathing treatment every three hours including overnight. Oh great! That would be great! Mikaela said - I'm not sick! Just earache! Doctor explained to her that she has wheezing - it is really important for lung to breathe better.

I just woke Mikaela up recently at 12:15am. Poor Mikaela - she said I'm so tired - I want to sleep... I told her lay on my chest and I will hold for you. She was good! Now shes sleeping on the couch. Kyron is sleeping on the floor near couch. I told Kyron to go bed but he demanded to stay with Mikaela. Next schedule is 3:15am

Mikaela will not go school as doctor and I think it would not be fair for her to go school as she will be so tired and will need to have breathing treatment. Mikaela expects to have a fun day tomorrow at home with me and Kyron... I have to think of fun things to do at home... Tomorrow - i mean Today - sunny day! go outside and play - that is fun day! I'm sure we will find something fun to do...

Good Nite!
You have read this article with the title Ear infection lead to..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/ear-infection-lead-to.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ear infection lead to...."