Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

E is for Elusive...

The "A Year In The Life of An Art Journal" group is up on the letter E and the word is Elude (I used Elusive). Here's what I've been thinking...I am absolutely loving this project because the process is at the same time freeing and thought-provoking. I've been wanting to do more writing this year and this is helping me focus on that.

Materials used are Peerless Watercolors, Making Memories Acrylic Paint, Jazz Blue Glimmer Mist, A magazine image, Basic Grey alpha stickers, and a white sharpie (which I just tried for the first time tonight and I'm absolutely loving).

I guess that's it for today. I will be back tomorrow with more to share - take care my friends and have a wonderful Thursday!
You have read this article with the title E is for Elusive.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/e-is-for-elusive.html. Thanks!

No comment for "E is for Elusive..."