Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Daydreaming...

I rushed through my Project 52 ATC for last week, so I was really looking forward to just relaxing and taking my time with this week's card. I did just that and it felt great! Here's what I came up with...I used the Farmhouse Chic collection from SiSTV, along with a Marah Johnson Bird Brad and some hand-drawn clouds cut from foam scraps. My sister Renee hooked me up awhile ago with an article about weaving a journal cover; which gave me the idea to try a weaving technique on an ATC. The weaving is a combination of fabric and paper strips, and they worked together quite nicely! Instead of using a playing card for the backing, I cut a piece of a mountain dew carton to 2 1/2" x 3 1/2." This gave me a sturdier surface for the weaving. Here's the back of the card...
My ribbon is really starting to fill up with these cards! I will take another pic soon so you can see it!
You have read this article with the title Daydreaming.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/daydreaming.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Daydreaming..."