The lovely ladies over at the Creative Card Crew gave a challenge of warm colors...that made me think of deep reds and golds. This pretty little fairy was a free download, but I can't remember where, sorry. She sparkles and shines with glittery ribbon and PearlEx wings, I also used a gold gel pen here and there! More K&co paper and she's colored with prisma pencils and markers.
I decided to make a bookmark as requested by the Belli Challenge and it covers two other challenges...ABC's glitter and Daring Cardmaker's theme women!
The ribbon is Offray, we have an outlet somewhat nearby. I must visit again soon!
Hope you all are enjoying your day, I have another card to share for a new challenge (for me!) and some fun info. to share a little later! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Bookmark Fairy. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/bookmark-fairy.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Bookmark Fairy"
Post a Comment