Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Bella's Ready to Par-Tah!



This Bella is ready to par-tah!

Papertake Weekly gave us these party colors to work with, aren't they fun! (pink,orange,&brown) This is one of my fav Bella images. Though looking at this Bella image...I'm glad she's stick skinny or her butt would be sinkin' into all that sweet buttercream icing! hehe I used Kazan's #21 sketch over at 2Sketches4You. Isn't it fabulous?

I used pink passion and dulled the color greatly by sponging it in cocoa, the SU color, not the drink. The papers-DCWV glitter pack (this stuff lasts forever!), The image is colored with prima markers! I actually had this card done on Monday and used two Monday challenges but couldn't get a good pix until today! I'm going to try for a finished card today with some Tue challenges...we shall see how long this lasts...I've already fallen off the Christmas card-a-week wagon! (or should I say sleigh) From the safety of my home it looks like a sunny & bright day...but outside the winds are whipping and it's freezing! Who needs to go outside anyway, my stamps are all in here with me! Have a Sparkly Day! Blessings!

You have read this article with the title Bella's Ready to Par-Tah!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/bella-ready-to-par-tah.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bella's Ready to Par-Tah!"