Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

winna winna winna winnner

6 months old. My babies are 6 months old today. Where in the mother hell did the time go. Did anyone miss months 2, 3 and 5 because they seem to have been skipped or something. Either way, here we are...6 months old, 1/2 way to the year mark. Oh that blessed year mark where we mothers of multiples receive medals for making it.

















Yesterdays game was as disappointing as this season of the L-word. GAWD !(I threw up in my mouth a little watching the L-word last night I'll have you know)
And how many FRIGGIN' penalties were they going to hand out. I am not one to usually bitch about the officiating in NFL games, but COME ON !!! I remember at one point Arizona had 15 and Pittsburgh had 3.
The commercials were lame. You would think that spending THAT MUCH money for the time slot, that they would spend a little bit on the actual advertising.
I did get a kick out of the LMAO commercial. If only it were that easy, I'd start watching tv. :) ha ha ha



(sigh)
ok, for the most important part. I need your help. I have to get the most comments on this post . The one with the most comments wins free pictures. I NEED FREE PICTURES PEOPLE.
You can look at her blog to see what a great job she does. but right now you need to just click here if you haven't already gone and comment.
And THANK YOU....because I know with your support I can win :)
now go..go..GO !
You have read this article with the title winna winna winna winnner. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/winna-winna-winna-winnner.html. Thanks!

No comment for "winna winna winna winnner"