
30 WEEKS! Which means we're 10 weeks away from our due date, which is 2.5 months...Exciting! I dream about seeing Carly's face all the time now. I can't wait!!! By the way, Happy Valentines DAY! Tina made me the most BEAUTIFUL meal tonight. YUM-ME! She made a rump roast, baby white potatoes, asparagus and mushrooms!!! DELICIOUS! Both of us are amazed at the meals we're starting to make, mostly Tina. Hers are always better than mine, but Tina and I both agree that my salads rule..:) Today was actually very productive for me. I did the laundry finally (a million loads) and finally washed Spencer and Jack and changed the sheets on our bed and went grocery shopping. Now my feet are killing me. Whenever I do some normal things my feet swell up and hurt. I drink a ton of water too. I must have horrible circulation now that I'm such a LARGE Marge. I weigh 186 1/2 which means I have officially gained 41 1/2 pounds. EKKKKKK! According to Babycenter at 30 weeks Carly should almost weight 3 pounds..although, she's been about two weeks ahead, so its possible that she's weighting 3.75 pounds! (So, that means I only weigh 182.5 lbs ha! YIKES!)

Tina worked so hard again today taking buyers around, feeling like she is wasting her time and working all day and all night for free. Poor thing. I'd love to see her hard work start paying off. She's getting discouraged and looks like she's catching a cold! NOOOOOO! I was just bragging to myself saying its been a while since I've had a cold and I REALLY need to keep it that way...I already am plagued with chronic exhaustion which must be symptoms of the third trimester. I'm hoping I will remember to wash my hands I touch Tina and even though its Valentines day avoid kissing her. :) Poor Tina... I did get us what looks like good dvd's to watch! My dear friend sent me a text yesterday and told me they just rented the movie The Descent and it scared the living shit out of them... Then she said, "RENT IT!" It made me laugh. Lately, I've been a wuss when it comes to scary movies, but I think they've got about the same threshold for scary movies as we do, so I'm excited to see it tonight with Tina. I also got a few so comedies as backup just incase!
Tomorrow, as if Tina hasn't been busy enough, I told my parents that Tina would clean the carpet in my mom's entire house so she can get it rental ready. Tina used to have a carpet business and she has mad skills..:) My step dad normally does it, but he just had a knee operation and he has about a foot of staples in his knee/leg. Its suppose to rain tomorrow for the next few days too. Hopefully that won't prevent the floors from drying properly. Tina also has to get together all these people to come out an look at the house we want to buy to see if the problem can be fixed. I wouldn't even have a clue of who to call. I think even Tina's not quite sure...The foundation is going to need to be tested for moisture and a million other things. I hope its not a big deal and its something easy to fix so we can get this house, even though the house will require tons and tons of fixing up and then we'll have mortgage. Financially, isn't the best time for us and we soon we will be experiencing night feedings..:) The house is a great opportunity for us, but if its not meant to be...its not meant to be. At least we tried. Just don't know if another place in a neighborhood like this is ever going to pop up again...and be 2.5 miles from my job and 3.5 miles from the beach!!!
You have read this article with the title VALENTINES DAY and 30 Weeks Pregnant!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/valentines-day-and-30-weeks-pregnant.html. Thanks!
No comment for "VALENTINES DAY and 30 Weeks Pregnant!!!"
Post a Comment