Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Seeing Pink Elephants!




There's a new challenge blog on the block! The Pink Elephant Challenge Their very first challenge is all about color; pink, black & white!


Of course, I thought of My Favorite Things, Time for the Bubbly set. I used pastels to make wallpaper and color the carpet. The tub is paper pieced and the "fluffy" white carpet under the tub is textured with embossing paste. I used aluminum foil for the mirror! Hey, that's how they did it in my Barbie Townhouse when I was little! The Cute Card Thursday challenge was to use metal, and The Secret Crafter challenge was to recycle something, so the foil fits both. No, it wasn't on leftovers, well, not directly! hehe The layout is my take on Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch. This sparkly paper is DCWV All Dressed Up pack....these packs last forever, apparently! This was a fun one to make! Thanks for taking a peek today! May you all feel pampered and loved right where you are! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Seeing Pink Elephants!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/seeing-pink-elephants.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Seeing Pink Elephants!"