Monday: Michael's brother Stan, his wife Amanda and their beautiful children were in town from Florida. Michael went visiting while I was at work. Here's a father & sons moment.
Tuesday: Meeting Amanda and Stan and their family was really fun! P.S. On this day I'm going to print more small pics of the rest of the children so everyone gets in my book. I'm going to paste the small pics onto one of the trifold journaling cards like this example on Becky Higgin's blog.
Wednesday: What I've been listening to lately. This is the pile that's waiting to be put back into the CD bookcase. (Click to see details)
Thursday: My sweet Johnny's beautiful face.
Friday: My new rubber stamp storage solution! Yeayyy!
Saturday: My former coworker Analisa was working at the Crop on Saturday. She is so sweet and fun! It always brightens my day to see her!
Sunday: The scraproom organization continues - this is my new Clip-it-up! I am totally in love with it - I haven't been using my stickers or rubons simply because they have been stuck in boxes and I don't know what I have - this is going to be GREAT!
So, that's it - that's my week! I never got my Project 52 ATC done last week, so I will have to double up this week. It's going to be a busy week all-around, so I better get some rest!
Thanks for stopping by everyone - I wish you a beautiful Monday!
You have read this article with the title Project 365 Week Six.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/project-365-week-six.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Project 365 Week Six..."
Post a Comment