Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Kiss, kiss



Outta da box!

Ok, is this a tag or an ATC, it measures 2.5x3.5 inches? Can it be both...this is all new to me!

Anyhoo, I had fun making it!

I covered my atc tag with crumpled brown packaging paper. Applied Gesso, liberally, then wiped some off. Sponged real red and stamped red & black hearts, and stems for the vellum flowers. I used the little flower from the boho punch. Since you can see the glue dots through the vellum I decided to make it work for me!!! I used the crop-a-dial for just the right size circles. (see below, I punched in a way that the glue square can still be used)
I also used one of my fav stamps from House Mouse for this sweet little Valentine atc tag?! Look even the eyelet is a heart!

Hearts & Love is a common theme this time of year, so this little beauty hit more than a few challenges.
1. OCC~two or more hearts!
2. Papertake Weekly~hearts and flowers!
3. Saturday's Workout~distressed Gesso
4. Wednesday Stamper~kiss
5. House Mouse~valentine
6. Crafty Creations~hearts galore!
Crafty Creations also has a candy offer going on to introduce their new challenge blog! I hope you like my little creation, I'll let you know what it is when someone tells ME!!!!
Have a dazzling day! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Kiss, kiss. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/kiss-kiss.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Kiss, kiss"