Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy Valentine's Day





Good morning - it's very foggy here in Florida but in the 60s. I made cinnamon rolls this morning (half of my bread recipe - the other half is a fresh loaf of bread - smells so good!). I told Dan, who gave me a beautiful card, that he didn't need to eat any as I didn't want to subject him to the rolls in case they weren't any good, and he responded that he would sacrifice himself. LOL! By the way, they are AWESOME! I used my bread recipe but then I used the icing from http://theblackapple.typepad.com/inside_a_black_apple/. So yummy! (And don't you just love her Milkland paintings - if only I had some extra cash?! I can dream.)
I signed up for an ATC swap through the Year of Color blog - I'm excited. My brain is whizzing with ideas - somehow I want to incorporate some images of my vintage postcard collection onto the ATCs but I also want to paint so ... the little pink cells are bubbling.


You have read this article with the title Happy Valentine's Day. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/happy-valentine-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Valentine's Day"