Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Bright & Happy Card!


Hi everyone!
This is my tall, thin card for the House Mouse challenge. I chose this image to coincide with the ABC challenge (sleeping) but I was a bit late for that one! However do we keep up, I checked out nine challenges issued just today (Wed) whew!
On to the card...
Brightly colored, huh? Well, it's a celebratory card! yippee, hip hip hooray it's your special day and all that jazz!
I used prisma markers for my Gruffie so he wouldn't get "lost" in all that color, and pencils for the dream bubbles. I wanted to use ribbon but ran out of room, so using my SU! slit punch I was able to move the bow over the top layer. A few plastic flowers and glitter to finish this fun card. A bit busy but I think it looks happy!
The Crafty Muse challenge was to make something sweet~candy colored or chocolate. I did both, hehe, a choc. colored bear and a candy colored card! I also was inspired by the One Stop Craft challenge to use circles.
Thanks for stopping by today! Praying you have a happy day today!! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title A Bright & Happy Card!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/bright-happy-card.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Bright & Happy Card!"