So - it is Wednesday, which is Project 52 ATC day! I haven't started my card yet - I am going to do that when I get done with this post. I think my word for the day will be "Play." We went to Michael's folks house last night for a Rydell family function and I was reminded of the joy of being a kid. It's a big family and there are always kids around, and last night was especially chaotic in a happy, giggly, running-all-over-the-place-falling-on-each-other-laughing kind of way. It felt so joyful to be around all that happy energy! It made me want to be more energetic and laugh more and run all over the place myself! Playing is good for the spirit!
So, I'm off to get my ATC done, and if I'm lucky I can also start on a layout that I need to do for a friend.
Good luck with whatever projects you are working on and p.s. DON'T FORGET TO PLAY!
You have read this article with the title B is for Because.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/b-is-for-because.html. Thanks!
No comment for "B is for Because..."
Post a Comment