Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

YIPPEE! WE MADE IT TO THE THIRD TRIMESTER!






Wow! I thought next week was the beginning of the third trimester, but it starts today on the 28th week! :) I weighed myself this morning..I'm 183. I've gained three pounds in 6 weeks. That's much better than the 15 pounds I gained in the 3 weeks when I was on bedrest. The baby is also putting on much more weight each week now too. Im grateful I don't have to deal with all that holiday food anymore. Although, I do have to say..it was FUN! Last night at the movies I only had water...which made me SO proud. Tina had the kiddy popcorn and I didn't even have one bite. Although, we did get the frozen yogurt afterwards.. :)

Poor Tina..she was in a major rush this morning.. We slept in until 9am and then I made a eggs/spinach with a pinch of lite feta.. We had whole wheat sour dough bread with spray butter and no sugar strawberry jam. It was good. Then I made Tina take my weekly belly shot. I wore the same outfit I did last week so I could compare last week's and this week's picture better. Weekly pictures don't show such a great growth difference, but I'm having fun with it. Tina had so much to do this morning..I tried to just stay out of her way as she whipped through here. She's working so hard. I'm so proud of her.

Now, its time for me to motivate. I need to whip this place up.. its a big time mess. :) We have to get it ready to put on the market. It would be a miracle if we didn't have to shortsale this place, but we're going to try our best. The tricky part is what to do with the dogs when buyers come over to look at it... Our dogs become maniacs when people come to the door. We need the dog whisperer!!! :)

PS...Tina accidentally took this picture of the floor and caught my cankles!! I always had big ankles but now they are more like trunks..YIKES! I'll have to take another picture of them in three months when I'm ready to deliver so we can compare! :)

You have read this article with the title YIPPEE! WE MADE IT TO THE THIRD TRIMESTER!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/yippee-we-made-it-to-third-trimester.html. Thanks!

No comment for "YIPPEE! WE MADE IT TO THE THIRD TRIMESTER!"