Just thought I'd share a few blue and white images from my studio. I'm loving it that I discovered the A year of color blog (subscription only so I can't put in a link but you can buy a subscription for the year for $12 from artsymama on etsy). the photos are so totally eye candy and the list of instructors/presenters is awesome. Believe me, if you are into scrapping or crafting with paper or fabric, you would recognize the names of many of the bloggers involved. I searched around my studio for some blue fabrics, buttons, etc. I found the baby shoes at Goodwill for 75 cents and I plan to make pin cushions out of them (I saw some in an ad for Somerset Home a while back). I love that the label reads "child of mine" - so precious. The little Stocking is one that I did when we lived on our sailboat - since everything had to be small, most things I made were small - don't you love the vintage buttons - my mother gave them to me long long ago).
I should be making blue and white layouts but, for some reason, I did one on Wed after I got back from going to the quilt shops in Melbourne with a friend, and it was green and blue (posted yesterday) and last night I did one for the Stash diet on SIS and for Creative Type (resolution), and it is rose, pink and yellow (because I used a photo of the little vase I purchased last week thrifting). I'll post it later.
You have read this article year of color
with the title A year of color - blue and white. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/year-of-color-blue-and-white.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A year of color - blue and white"
Post a Comment