Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Third Christmas Card Done!


Well, here's number three in my Christmas card stash...though rather late, the new sketch @ Just Christmas & Birthday Cards is already posted. I missed the challenge but my card's done! I used acetate to stamp out the golden crown. It was alittle too intricate to think about cutting out. Arty Girlz has a challenge to use a transparency on your creation.
We had a dusting of snow last night, yeah! They are forcasting snow showers over the next few days, but it always seems to miss us and we just have sleet/freezing rain instead! Lots of running around with errands today then the rest of the week looks pretty easy...ideal for a snow!!!! I hope you all have a cozy day! I have more posts scheduled and I will be visiting you all tonight! Blessings!
You have read this article Christmas with the title Third Christmas Card Done!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/third-christmas-card-done.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Third Christmas Card Done!"