Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

That's Ms. Sheriff to you...


Joined in with the ladies over at Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge today. I {LOVE} the colors! And I had picked up MFT Ride Em' Cowboy over the holidays and had yet to play around with her. So, I stamped her, colored her, ran some red cs thru the Cuttlebug. I colored MS clear gems with a So Saffron-like marker and even broke out the kitchen twine for an embellishment. ; )

The Card:



I even decorated the inside which I tend not to do.

The Inside:



The Color Inspiration swatch:

stuff:
MFT Ride Em' Cowboy stamp
Stazon Black
Cuttlebug
Bic Markers
MS gems
Making Memories Clear Button
You have read this article cards / challenges / pictures with the title That's Ms. Sheriff to you.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/that-ms-sheriff-to-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "That's Ms. Sheriff to you..."