Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sunday blogging





Last night I made a layout for the Free Shopping thread on SIS. My "purchases" were a color scheme of pink and gray, masking tape, chipboard, and plaid or gingham. I had some really cute pictures of my niece Kate taken a while back; she had had her face painted and she was playing with Barbies so, ta da, barbie pink!
Yesterday I had an awesome shopping day - at the Humane Society thrift store I got a brand new box of Chesapeake candles (8) for 1.50, a hat box (I will use it for a sewing box) for 1.25, and 3 vases for 25 cents each, and a twig wreath. At Marshalls I got a beautiful pink and mug bone china mug to use with my new pink teapot; some super felt, button, and embellished ornaments; 2 gorgeous bras and panties to match; and a set of cards for a walking tour of Vancouver (I hope to take a trip to the Northwest this summer). At Target I got some Making Memories falala flowers and some ki memories Christmas acrylic stamps for 75% off. Totally awsome day!!
Have a great Sunday - see you tomorrow for making the most of Monday.
You have read this article flea market / scrapbooking with the title Sunday blogging. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/sunday-blogging.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sunday blogging"