Well, we had spring-like weather yesterday so I made a springy card! Today we are entering back into the deep freeze!
This is the first time I had to ink up my new Crafty Individuals stamp I won sometime ago! I used Dutch Dare's challenge idea for the mosaic and the sketch from Sketch & Stash! The butterfly is layered on vellum with silver embossed script. The sentiment "bloom" is reversed embossed with white and metallic silver. I used the last of my silver shimmery ribbon...eek! I must seriously replenish my ribbon supply!!! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! Today, my DH is delivering a beautiful pencil post bed frame he made this past week...I'll try to post a picture later. He made it from walnut wood and it's gorgeous! IMO!
Blessings!!
You have read this article with the title Spring time butterfly. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/spring-time-butterfly.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Spring time butterfly"
Post a Comment