Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Santa Ba-by hurry down the Chimney tonight!

One of my "thoughts" (not a resolution) for the new year is having my Christmas cards done before Christmas this year. I actually sent some out after Christmas. Helloooo!...I make cards almost everyday of my life...I should not be making them on Christmas eve day! So.........I'm determined to make a Christmas card every week and one of the first Challenge blogs I'm highlighting will help me (and you) do just that! Just Christmas & Birthday Cards! There is a lovely team of ladies who provide delicious sketches every week and you can make a Christmas or Birthday card or one of each and build up your B'day card supply too. Isn't that a grand idea?! Oh, and if the satisfaction of having your Christmas cards done in time is not enough for you, there's a prize in the mix! Linda provided the sketch this week and I have my first Christmas done for this year! yeah!





I used one of my fav PennyBlack stamps, it's so versatile! Dress her for any occasion...look at those sparkly red heels...they are straight from the designer...Dorothy of OZ, or so I hear! hehe
This particular card hit seven other challenges...stay with me, some of these challenges may be new to you! So far we have JC&BCards' sketch, next the PennyBlack challenge was to use embossing & their stamps, of course! Stamp Something challenge was to use something new...I finally bought a tin of Primas...that was also for the challenge on Theme Thursday! This card is bling-ed out with red glitter and dazzling diamonds and bling-was-the-thing on DRS designs challenge blog along with Cupcake Craft Challenge wanting glitter! Papertake Weekly is seeing spots this week and so should you...spots/dots OR circles! And finally, Saturday Surprise had a challenge to use black & white stripes. I have another idea for the black/white stripes but thought I'd throw this one in too! I hope you have enjoyed our trip down Challenge Lane and I hope you have a chance to play along. I'm going to go rest now....linking all those challenges was tough!!!! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Santa Ba-by hurry down the Chimney tonight!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/santa-ba-by-hurry-down-chimney-tonight.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Santa Ba-by hurry down the Chimney tonight!"